Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
riho2016
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Recommending useful tools for iPod/iPhone users   Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:17 am

MTS Converter can convert HD video to general video, convert general video to HD video, convert among HD videos, such as HD TS, HD MTS, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MPEG4, H.264/AVC , HD AVI, HD ASF, etc. And it is also a powerful M2TS Converter and TS Converter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roujiamo208
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd   Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:56 pm

MTS Converter can convert HD video to general video, convert general video to HD video, convert among HD videos, such as HD TS, HD MTS, HD WMV, HD MPG, HD MPEG4, H.264/AVC , HD AVI, HD ASF, etc. And it is also a powerful M2TS Converter and TS Converter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd   Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Great post! I've been really getting into multimedia software lately,DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converter and I've been looking for more resources to expand my knowledge and this reall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd   Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:23 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:46 pm

If I have an iMac and an iPhone4 and eventually get an iPad2…do I need another iTunes account for the iPad2 to use facetime? iPhone4: Phone number iMac: iTunes Account #1 iPad2: iTunes Account #2???????hopefull converting m4v to avi can solve itI have to agree that the "Otter" is "bulky" and makes your i Phone seem pretty big. However, while working my ranch last month, and burning large brush piles, unkown to me I dropped my phone/otter case into the fire ! By the time I realized and found it, the screen and body was burnt, pitted and melted ! But, I was able to crack it off my phone, and my phone was FINE ! Contacted Otter, and they quickly replaced my Otter Box ! I won't leave home without the Otter !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd   

Back to top Go down

Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd
Page 1 of 1