Best Suite Choices for You- Tipard up to 60% Discount

Go down 
AuthorMessage
finheart
Starter
Starter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Best Suite Choices for You- Tipard up to 60% Discount   Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:09 am

During this hot sale season, you may get your favorite clothes, shoes, handbags at right price. But Tipard provides you for a completely new sale at discount. Tipard Studio has various conversion tools like DVD Ripper, Video Converter, iPod Video Converter, iPod Transfer, iPhone Ringtone Maker, DVD Cloner 6, Photo Slideshow Maker, HD Video Converter, and Flip Video Converter etc.. Of course there are some product suites. One suite contains two or more products above. And these are at discount, up to 60%. Pack our best service for you.

For more information, come here

Donít hesitate and get your right choice now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rulezman
VIP
VIP

Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Best Suite Choices for You- Tipard up to 60% Discount   Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:23 pm

I definitely enjoyed your post DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterand hope that you will continue to contribute to the community.I really appreciate the openness with which you share your knowledge and experiences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Best Suite Choices for You- Tipard up to 60% Discount   Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:56 am

First great post i think it should be promoted... DVD to iPadiPod TransferiPod Transfer MacDVD to iPad MaciPad transferiPad Mac transferiPad video converterMac iPad video converterthat said i have a few questions... what content was put on the pages? was it just the links? i think that the behavior that google is doing here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rulezman
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: reply   Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:02 pm

I think ads help keep the cost down. For that reason, I am willing to put up with them and have done so for months.What I don't want to put up with is an unstable app, as it seems to be, this morning. Maybe the free trial is bogging their servers down, but I wouldn't expect that before 10am Eastern.hopefull convert divx to dvd can solve itLet's seeÖI have 3 chefs in the kitchen to prepare a feast. It's slow going, but it's working. Someone wants faster and better, so we add 5 more chefs. Are you going to get faster/better, or are you going to get 8 chefs all trying to do it their own way and tripping over each other while working in the same kitchen? Now apply this to developers working on the same operating system (not different apps like you find in Cydia).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Suite Choices for You- Tipard up to 60% Discount   

Back to top Go down

Best Suite Choices for You- Tipard up to 60% Discount
Page 1 of 1